Photobucket

11 July 2011

Moving On From Drop shipping

I still do a bit of dropshipping as it does have its purpose. I know a few people who have started from nothing with dropshipping to owning their own website etc. Now they have the capital they can buy in bulk and get better discount on prices.

You all know the old saying never put all your eggs in one basket. Not only do they still use dropshipping when its needed. They also have their ebay shop, website online store and for extra's they do car boots to get rid of items they no longer need.

I mentioned about dropshippers who charge for you to use them. I used one shipper but after a while left because I wasn't making enough. That was my fault alone. There are dropshippers who don't charge. Whoever you use just do your research on them.

I still sell on ebay but have cut out the earphones cases etc as the market is saturated. You are competing with sellers from overseas and I've given up. I now look for anything where I can make a profit of at least 30% after fees. Make sure your upto date with ebay fees as they just changed them in May this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment